Dr Tsagaris is a renowned practitioner and educator of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and a pioneer in facial cosmetic acupuncture. He is also a leading specialist in acupuncture to address skin conditions and fertility acupuncture.
His tailor-made signature acupuncture treatment has become the natural alternative of beauty insiders and international celebrities, often quoted as “A whole-body ageing-embracing facial”.
If you’re looking for acupuncture in Regent’s Park, whether as a beauty-enhancing anti-ageing treatment or perhaps to address a skin condition, book an appointment today.
Endorsed by celebrities, the UK and the international press, John offers bespoke acupuncture treatments near Regent’s Park through a results-oriented and holistic approach. His beauty offerings can address aesthetic concerns and skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, pigmentation, acne, and other skin problems. His specialisations also include acupuncture for improving fertility rates in women and men, assisting with unexplained infertility, improving IVF changes or improve male-related issues.
Book your appointment for acupuncture near Regent’s Park today.
“I am always welcomed so warmly at the John Tsagaris Clinic. John and his team offer an excellent service. His skill, knowledge and professionalism are incredibly impressive. I could not recommend his acupuncture treatment more highly.”
Dr Tsagaris’ premium Harrods Wellness Clinic located near Regent’s Park, London, attracts much attention from the media and selective local clientele. His tailor-made signature cosmetic acupuncture treatment has become the natural alternative of beauty insiders and international celebrities, often quoted as “A whole-body ageing-embracing facial”.
Your holistic and aesthetic journey involves diagnostic evaluation, ear, and body acupuncture in Regent’s Park. In addition to traditional needle methods, modern tools and techniques are used to enhance the therapeutic outcome of the treatment.
Acupuncture is a therapeutic tool for thousands of years, with inspirational applications and variations that illustrate its vast clinical practice potential. The recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the National Health Service (NHS), acupuncture can be a very effective health care method to address health, beauty and wellbeing.
As a leading specialist in his field, John offers his premium acupuncture near Regent’s Park, introducing his luxurious treatments for various cosmetic and health benefits to his patients.
“It was the most amazing treatment”
Sonia Juttla, Stella magazine
Dr John Tsagaris’ signature cosmetic acupuncture in Regent’s Park addresses skin structural changes. This includes fine lines and wrinkles, but particularly aids in improving firmness, which enhances microcirculation and prevents photo-ageing. The skins own ability to resist external ageing factors such as UV sun exposure is strengthened. This acupuncture treatment in Regent’s Park also addresses internal factors that may affect the skins ageing process, such as digestive intolerances, inflammation, hormone changes and oxidative stress. This accelerates a cascade of crucial healing triggers within the skin which activates:
- Localised dermal micro-wound response: Skin becomes actively alive. The skin is an organ system at the interface between our complex anatomy and the often harsh challenges of the environment. Normally, wounds in the skin trigger a rapid, orderly, and effective healing process. The intricate skin repair process has been organized in three sequential and overlapping steps: the inflammatory phase, the proliferative phase, and the remodelling phase.
- Fibroblast stimulation: Skin stimulates more collagen and elastin. Fibroblasts are able to respond to tissue immunological extracellular signals deriving from a needling trigger, stimulating more fibroblast cell proliferation, skin growth factors and more collagen activation. Collagen metalloproteinases (enzymes which are involved in skin would healing) released by fibroblasts and macrophages degrade collagen Type III of the granulation tissue and replace it with collagen Type I, which is fundamental type of collagen for skin regeneration.
- Micro-circulation: Skin establishes healthier microcirculation. Angiogenesis (regeneration of skin blood supply) is an ongoing process in two phases: the proliferation of new blood vessels and the pruning and re-modelling phase. Different skin cell types produce angiogenic factors triggering new and healthier skin microcirculation.
- Epidermal growth factor stimulation: Skin enhances its renewal potential. Growth factors are naturally occurring polypeptides involved in cell growth, proliferation, migration, and differentiation. They play a critical role in modulating skin inflammatory responses, enhancing tissue formation, and inducing angiogenesis. They are essential for successful skin density formation and re-modelling processes in the controlled wound regeneration process.
- Epidermal cell regeneration: The skin has a very effective ability to regenerate due to some specialised cells that encourage skin balance, immunity and overall skin health.
Acupuncture Regent's Park FAQs
Dr John Tsagaris’ signature acupuncture in Regent’s Park is able to address a range of different skin conditions. Some of the more common conditions are melasma, pigmentation, rosacea, and acne. It’s also helpful for conditions such as facial paralysis, trigeminal neuralgia, corrections for aesthetic injectables, post-facial surgery issues, fillers, hyaluronic acid treatments and skin photo-stimulation. If you experience complications with to do with a tight jaw, grinding teeth, snoring, sinuses congestion, and breathing problems, you will also benefit from this luxury acupuncture in Regent’s Park. In each individual acupuncture session, the medical concerns of the patient will be addressed specifically, to tailor the treatment to your needs.
Complications and side effects of our Regent’s Park acupuncture treatment are minimal to none. Very occasionally, a superficial localised bruise from the acupuncture needles may occur, which is the case for any needle or injectable handling treatmen. Appropriate care and advice will be provided before and after your acupuncture treatment for your complete peace of mind. Usually, this happens when the skin is sensitive or the patient is taking medication that encourages bruising. Acupuncture is relatively painless, with most feeling relaxed or even energised after the treatment. Aftercare will be proposed according to the individual.
Our acupuncture treatment in Regent’s Park includes a complimentary LED light therapy. This process activates skin cells to stimulate more collagen and elastin, addresses skin health related issues and reinforces its resistance to the ageing process. Or a soothing mask can be provided, according to the needs of the individual at the time. LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive facial treatment that uses narrowband, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger the body’s natural cell processes to accelerate cell rejuvenation and promote skin health balance. It’s recommended and used for skin rejuvenation, sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sensitive and inflammatory conditions, wound healing and scarring. If you’re looking to restore the radiance of your skin with acupuncture in Regent’s Park, this treatment is for you.
A Clinical Acupuncture Journal has published (1996) of 300 cases treated in China with cosmetic facial acupuncture, where 90% had marked effects with just one course of treatment. The clinical outcome was: improvement in skin texture and complexion, increased elasticity, reduction of depth of wrinkles, and an overall sense of wellbeing.
If you’re looking to explore these benefits with acupuncture in Regent’s Park, then book an appointment with Dr. John Tsagaris today.
Harrods Wellness Clinic, London, UK
Perfect-Blue, Athens, Greece
1 session: £450
Course of 4 sessions: £1350
Course of 6 sessions: £2250
1 session: £350
Course of 4 sessions: £1050
Course of 6 sessions: £1750
*A course of treatment is recommended